Website Designer / Front End Developer
At Freshleaf Media, we’re looking for a talented Web Designer and Front-End Web Developer to join our team to help us with all elements of front-end development from initial planning and design, through to UX and production of HTML/CSS templates.
- Expert knowledge of using latest techniques to code usable cross-browser and cross-platform websites
- Daily experience of making magic with HMTL, CSS, jQuery etc
- Excellent knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, Illustrator etc to produce visuals with flair
- A good knowledge of current web development trends, techniques and best practices, plus an active interest in emerging technologies
- A good understanding of user experience and wireframe design
- Speed, accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use your initiative, take ownership, and get the job done
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- A positive outlook and good sense of humour
How to apply:
If you would like to talk to us about the front-end developer role why not drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what you can bring to the team and why you'd like to work with us. Alternatively call Lesley on 01202 847160. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Whats in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 3 paid volunteering days per year to support local good causes
- Team-building days
- Regular personal development sessions
- Quarterly professional training workshops
- In-house knowledgeshare training sessions
- Annual first aid training
- Quarterly innovation sessions
- The chance to work for a company where work/life balance is not just an abstract idea
- The opportunity to be a big part of a small team
- Save up to 42% on a new bike with our employee cyclesheme.
- Parking permit allowing all day parking in Wimborne