Join a great team...
Hi, we're Freshleaf.
We're a small team, big on work/life balance, on enjoying what we do and doing it well. We already have some talented people and we're always on the look out for more to join us in creating brilliant websites and web applications.
Looking for a new challenge? Enjoy working with a motivated people, in an environment where you have the genuine opportunity to progress your career? And the chance to develop and shape both the team and the company? If so, why not drop us a line with some examples of your work?
Working at Freshleaf
It's tough when you're looking for your next role. You can look at job titles and salaries, and locations, but it's so hard to really get a feel for what it's like to work somewhere. So, what's it like to work at Freshleaf?
Well, we're a small, friendly team. We all work out of an open-plan office that overlooks sunny Wimborne square... where we do high quality development of websites and web apps for our clients, who are mostly in the tech sector. We enjoy what we do, and take pride in doing a good job. And we like the fact that Freshleaf is a good place to work.
We're also proud of the fact that we have a good work/life balance. We rarely work overtime, and when we're not working, we might be out on one of our team volunteering days, or on a team-building event, or perhaps on one of our summer picnics.
Whats in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 3 paid volunteering days per year to support local good causes
- Team-building days
- Regular personal development sessions
- Quarterly professional training workshops
- In-house knowledge share training sessions
- Annual first aid training
- Quarterly innovation sessions
- The chance to work for a company where work/life balance is not just an abstract idea
- The opportunity to be a big part of a small team
- Save up to 42% on a new bike with our employee cycle scheme.
- Parking permit allowing all day parking in Wimborne