Join a great team...
Hi, we're Freshleaf. We're a small team, big on work/life balance. We enjoy what we do and we love doing it well. We already have some talented people but we're always on the look out for folks to join us in creating brilliant websites and web applications.
We're currently looking for:
Looking for a new challenge? Enjoy working with a motivated people, in an environment where you have the genuine opportunity to progress your career? And the chance to develop and shape both the team and the company? If so, why not drop us a line with some examples of your work?
Working at Freshleaf
It's tough when you're looking for your next role. You can look at job titles and salaries, and locations, but it's so hard to really get a feel for what it's like to work somewhere. So, what's it like to work at Freshleaf?
Well, our small team works in an open-plan office that overlooks sunny Wimborne square. We spend most of our time creating awesome websites and web apps for our clients, who are mainly in the tech sector. So what's great about working here?
- Work/life balance - we don't do much overtime :)
- Relaxed, low pressure environment
- R&D afternoons every Friday - 10% of the week dedicated to learning, improving & experimenting.
- No corner-cutting. We give our developers time to do the job properly, so they can be proud of the work they do.
- Great clients. We work with like-minded people who appreciate what we're good at.
- Plenty of opportunity to help shape the role, and the team.
If you would like details of how we manage any personal data we collect about you as part of your application please see our Applicant Privacy Notice.
To get more of a feel for Freshleaf, why not have a look at our Facebook page?
Whats in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Join a company where work/life balance is not just an abstract idea
- Be a big part of a small team
- Enjoy 3 paid volunteering days a year, to get out of the office and do some good in the community
- Participate in ridiculous team-building days
- Regular personal development sessions
- Quarterly professional training workshops
- In-house knowledge share training sessions
- Annual first aid training
- Quarterly innovation sessions
- Save up to 42% on a new bike with our employee cycle scheme.
- Parking permit allowing all day parking in Wimborne