Join a great team...
Hi, we're Freshleaf. We're a small team, big on work/life balance. We enjoy what we do and we love doing it well. We already have some talented people but we're always on the look out for folks to join us in creating brilliant websites and web applications. At the moment we're particularly looking for a new PHP Developer to join our team.
Looking for a new challenge? Enjoy working with a motivated people, in an environment where you have the genuine opportunity to progress your career? And the chance to develop and shape both the team and the company? If so, why not drop us a line with some examples of your work?
Working at Freshleaf
It's tough when you're looking for your next role. You can look at job titles and salaries, and locations, but it's so hard to really get a feel for what it's like to work somewhere. So, what's it like to work at Freshleaf?
Well, our small team works in an open-plan office that overlooks sunny Wimborne square. We spend most of our time creating high quality websites and web apps for our clients, who are mainly in the tech sector. And what's great about working here?
- Work/life balance - we don't do much overtime :)
- Relaxed, low pressure environment
- R&D afternoons every Friday - 20% of the week dedicated to learning, improving & experimenting
- 3 paid volunteering days a year - get out of the office and make a difference!
- Plenty of opportunity to help shape the role, and the team
Whats in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 3 paid volunteering days per year to support local good causes
- Team-building days
- Regular personal development sessions
- Quarterly professional training workshops
- In-house knowledge share training sessions
- Annual first aid training
- Quarterly innovation sessions
- The chance to work for a company where work/life balance is not just an abstract idea
- The opportunity to be a big part of a small team
- Save up to 42% on a new bike with our employee cycle scheme.
- Parking permit allowing all day parking in Wimborne