Corporate website design services
Creating an effective corporate website requires technological know-how, industry knowledge and a good deal of expertise. With over ten years’ experience in building successful corporate websites for companies in the technology and high-tech electronics industries, Freshleaf has the skills you need.
Other website design agencies have experience in building corporate websites but it is our unique combination of expertise, relevant experience and extremely high standards which makes Freshleaf Media the right choice for your corporate website.
Our corporate websites...
- ... are designed following careful consultation to ensure that all requirements are met, both in terms of design preferences and functional requirements.
- ... benefit from our experience in tailoring design, structure and content to the corporate website’s specific audience demographics.
- ... are developed to the very highest standards using current best practice, in standards compliant PHP, HTML and CSS.
- ... conform to the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) requirements and meet Double A (AA) accessibility standards as a minimum.
- ... are specifically developed for optimum search engine placement based on keywords chosen by the client.
- ... are subject to rigorous quality control standards.
Our project management...
- ... gives you direct contact with the designer and development team who will be creating your site.
- ... gives you the benefit of experienced advice and consultancy at every stage, from a multi-disciplinary team with skills including web copywriting, web application development, graphic design, usability, accessibility and web marketing.
Our corporate websites generate oustanding results, and that's why our customers recommend us
Latest posts from our blog
Git Deployment We use a simple post-receive git hook to make a production ready repository that we can push to from our local machines. We’ve also setup SSH keys on the servers we depl...